Saturday, March 23, 2013

Whose feet are they? Women of India


I published the red dyed feet on Facebook and my funny friends asked if those were my feet.  Well, no, they were much too small.  The question reminded me that I had a collection going of the amazing women of India that I wanted to post in one spot. 


What to wear while making bricks from buffalo dung, a little water and some dirt.  Wear a smile!











While cooking lunch in smoking house at the school


school uniforms

middle school teacher near Kanah National Preserve


schoolgirls in uniform checkout out Dan's photos

at the fair


folk dancing


tourists at the Taj




hand decoration:  Tattoos on the palm and lots of bling

homeowner

instead of using a bank, she keeps her gold on her ears















No comments:

Post a Comment